Market Video Update September, 2016
As we approach the winter months, San Ramon real estate activities seem to cool down a bit. As compared to previous months, listings are not receiving the multiple offers we got accustomed to. In fact, we are beginning to see some price reduction on already overpriced listings; while at the same time, reasonably priced homes are still selling in timely manner consistent with somewhat normal market conditions. Because of market slight cooling down, home buyers have more listings to choose from and some home sellers are beginning to offer some concessions to seal the deal.
- Here is an inside quick look at market activities in the month of September:
- The number of active listings is down 5% from last year and down 11 percent from the previous month.
- The median listing sale price was at $1.16 Million
- The average market time was up 33 percent from last year
- The median listing sold price was at $977.5 k
- The number of sold listings decreased 3 percent from last year and increased 20 percent month over month
- As of today, there are 115 listings available for sale in San Ramon, 126 pending listings and 125 sold in the month of September, 2016.
Market Video Update September, 2016 is a snapshot of the current San Ramon real estate market condition, provided by Mona Koussa.