Top Eight Reasons Why San Ramon Home Prices Will Increase in 2013:
1. Record low inventory. The supply of Inventory was down 76% in December 2013 from a year ago.
2. Home median sold price is up by double digits three months in a row. We had a whopping 15% increase at the end of 2013!
3. The Average Days on Market is down 48%, with most homes selling in less than 23 days of market time.
4. Number of listings coming on the market is down 50%. There were only 26 new listings in December, 2013.
5. Almost all listings are getting multiple offers.
6. A large number of relocating home buyers are targeting San Ramon.
7. Improved unemployment, due to many companies relocating to San Ramon. The unemployment rate for San Ramon was 3.5% in September 2012.
8. Foreclosure Inventories are down dramatically. Notice of defaults is down 64%, while Notice of Trustee Sales is down 48%.
If you are thinking about buying San Ramon homes, now is the time. For now home buyers still have some homes for sale inventory to choose from without having to compete with much higher offers. If you or someone you know would like to purchase San Ramon real estate, please contact Mona Koussa today. 925-893-9615.