Open House Sat and Sun 1 To 4 PM
4345 CANYON CREST ROAD W., San Ramon Home For Sale
Located in the idyllic community of Canyon Crest, is this charming single-story home featuring 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a spacious open floor plan and a beautifully landscaped backyard perfect for family gatherings.
Enter the home to a bright formal living room/dining room. Updated engineered hardwood flooring, fresh paint, windows shutters, a white brick fireplace, updated light fixtures, and lovely French doors with access to the backyard frame this living space. The dining area, adjoined to the kitchen, provides effortless entertaining options. The updated kitchen features white cabinetry, expansive granite countertops, tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, recessed lighting, a wonderful breakfast nook with backyard views, and a seamless transition into the more casual family room.
Spacious secondary bedrooms also feature hardwood flooring throughout, crown molding, wide trim baseboards, and mirrored closets with customized cabinetry. The master bedroom suite offers a great walk-in closet and an updated en suite fitted with a double sink vanity, a sunken tub, and a separate shower stall.
Not to be missed is the stunning backyard fitted with a new arbor with fan and lights four outdoor dining, a surrounding stone façade perfect for custom garden beds, designer fountains, professional pavers, and panoramic views. With a great location close to award winning schools, recreational parks and golf courses, commuting, and new fine dining and shopping at Bishop City Center, you won’t want to miss this home!
Special Features & Neighborhood Points of Interest
4345 Canyon Crest Road W San Ramon
- Located in the highly regarded and quaint and pristine Canyon Crest community
- This single-story home features 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2,444 sq. ft. and a stunning backyard retreat
- New driveway with designer pavers
- New updated front landscaping with custom fountain
- Fresh paint throughout exterior
- Garage updated with new floors and custom cabinetry by Closets By Design
- New updated backyard landscaping with drip irrigation, custom fountain, new arbor with lights/fan, and all new stone façade with planters
- Kitchen/family room open layout
- New granite countertops
- Tile Backsplash
- Stainless steel appliances- new sink, new dishwasher, built-in gas range, double oven
- New recessed lighting
- Upgraded windows
- Spacious breakfast nook with backyard views
- Neighborhood Points of Interest
- Fantastic central San Ramon location
- Minutes’ drive to the new City Center with incredible shopping and dining
- Close to golf courses, hiking trails, and other recreational activities
- Easy commuting access via I-680 to Sacramento, San Jose, Oakland/San Francisco