Is It a Sellers Market?
As it is true with everything in life, timing is the most important factor to consider when you want to sell your home. When demand is at an all-time high and listing inventory is at an all-time low, homes sell quickly and fetch much higher prices. In addition, home buyers are very motivated, serious, ready and more willing to accept seller’s terms and a properties condition.
Today, our local real estate market, with no doubt, is a “Seller’s Market”. Real estate is cycle market, how long will it last?
Here are some of the signs:
1. Accurately priced listings receive multiple offers
2. Offers meet and very often exceed the list price
3. Listings are sold within a few days
4. Potential buyers and agents are rivaling to knock on your door if they know your intention is to sell
5. Much lower than normal inventory of homes for sale
6. Buyers increase their efforts by writing letters to sellers and removing contract contingencies earlier than normal
7. Increased real estate chatter between friends and co-workers
8. Major and local news outlets airing market reports regularly
9. Higher than average real estate post cards in yhttp://www.ehomesurf.com/san-ramon-real-estate-market-video-updates/our mail box
10. Overcrowded open houses on Sundays
View Real Estate Video Market Reports by City for the San Ramon Tri-Valley Area. Call Mona to get a home valuation and selling tips to put your best foot forward.