Time the Real Estate Market to Sell your Home
When selling your home in a listing jammed packed real estate market, you’ll have to contend with similar neighboring listings. With competition, home selling is much more demanding. Houses will have to be updated and staged, stay longer on the market and often sellers will have to reduce price.
For smooth transactions and avoid major competition, it is wise to for home sellers to figure out the best time to list their homes in constantly fluctuating market. You can evaluate the current selling market condition by evaluating the following:
1. Number of similar active listings
2. Number of sold listings in the last 3 months
3. Number of currently pending listings
4. Number of back on the market listings
5. Number of days it takes to sell a home
6. Number of canceled similar listings in the last 3 months
7. Percentage of price reduced listings
8. Number of offers a listing receives and weather the sold price is over or under asking price
Time the real estate market to sell your home fast and for the highest price require deep understanding of the current local market. My name is Mona Koussa, a local BROKER, let’s get together today to discuss why it makes more sense to list your house now!